Here are some things that people don’t tell you.
- You can’t overcharge a smartphone
- Smartphone battery life isn’t the same as your old phone. You will probably need to charge it every night.
- You don’t need to drain your battery all the way occasionally.
- Be careful of your data usage. Make sure you’re on Wi-Fi before you download anything. Turn data off for apps that you don’t want to be accessing the internet when you are out and about. Good article http://www.cnet.com/how-to/11-ways-to-trick-android-into-using-less-data/
- Siri and Google Now. Use it, learn it, love it. Siri guide: http://www.apple.com/ios/siri/?cid=wwa-us-kwg-features-com. Google Now: http://lifehacker.com/top-10-awesome-features-of-google-now-1577427243
- Make sure you read the permissions that a app is asking for. If it’s asking for permission to access things that it really doesn’t need access to, maybe find a different app.
- You now have access to the accumulation of human knowledge. Use your phone to connect with people and learn new things. Find your…
View original post 6 more words